Experienced Hydroplaning Expert:
- Professional Hydrologist who understands pavement surface drainage and drainage patterns
- Experienced engineer in traffic accident reconstruction for determining how accidents happen (cars and trucks)
- Identifies Highway defects which are the cause of the accumulation of pavement surface water
- Understands roadway data such as vertical and horizontal curves, roadway drainage systems, highway sags and other defects which cause water to pond on roadways
Get the comfort and peace-of-mind knowing your hydroplaning expert has experience in all aspects of hydroplaning traffic accident reconstruction. Provides continuity for throughout each phase of the reconstruction and hydroplaning evaluation. You will sleep better knowing that your case is handled by an experienced expert. Experienced in hydrology, traffic accident reconstruction, roadway design and evaluation, roadway maintenance issues and data gathering.
Get Elvin's Contact Information (Email and Telephone)
Elvin Aycock, PE, PH, ACTAR, PLS
- Professional Engineer (PE) for more than 35 years. Licensed professional engineer in the field of civil engineering.
- Professional Hydrologist (PH)
- ACTAR (Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction)
- Professional Land Surveyor (PLS)
- More than 18 years of experience in Reconstruction of Accidents
- More than 75 Depositions and Court Trials
Common Roadway Pavement Areas of Hydroplaning
- Sag of a vertical curve
- Transition of a horizontal curve
- Shoulder build-up
- Flat pavement
- Travel path ruts
- Pavement failure
- Improper roadway cross-slope
- Worn pavement
Hydroplaning Expert in Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama and Tennessee.